Having the ideal body shape is everyone’s dream. In addition to having a flat stomach, some people also want to have strong arms and are formed. Not only to beautify the appearance of the body, has train had the arm muscles also made body performance for the better.
Most people think that muscle forming the arm can only be done with a gym instructor fitness instructor. In fact, muscle building exercises can also be done at home without spending expensive. To get the most out, you must compensate by taking a supplement testosteron enantat. Let’s look at ways to raise your arm muscles easily and you can do at home
Pull Up or Chin Up
This exercise is intended to strengthen the biceps (muscle outer) on your arm. You just need to bring yourself to the gym or provide a pull-up tool at home.
- Grasp the iron rod by placing both hands parallel to the shoulder.
- You can hang or cross your legs for motion variations.
- Then take a deep breath as possible, then you can start pulling yourself upwards until your head is higher than the clasp of your hand.
- Repeat for 3-5 sets with a break of each set of 45 seconds. You can ask someone else for help to push the body up when the movement pulls the body up.
Triceps One Leg
Without the triceps muscle, you certainly will not be able to perform various exercises such as lifting weights. Triceps muscle is very important and is known as a supportive muscle that is very important when practicing. Here’s how
- First, you can place the position of both hands straight hold the weight of the body on a bench or a strong couch and not waver.
- Then position your legs straight ahead, one leg lifted up.
- Bend your elbows to the butt almost touch the floor and hold for a moment.
- Return to the starting position and repeat several sets before lifting the other foot.
- Repeat for 4-6 sets with each set break of 45 seconds.
Rice One Leg
Without the triceps muscle (inner arm muscle), you certainly will not be able to perform various exercises such as lifting weights. Triceps muscle is very important and is known as a supportive muscle that is very important when practicing.
- Take the barbell, position the barbell by facing the palm of the hand towards the body
- Bend your elbows to the barbells near your chest.
- Stand up and hold for a moment. You can also repeat several sets each day to get maximum results.
- Repeat for 3-5 sets with each set break of 45 seconds.
In the movement of this arm muscles, you can do while standing or sitting. Do not forget to use barbells with heavy loads according to your strong ability.
- Place both palms on the floor with the tip of the toe as a pedestal. You can also modify the push-up movement with the hand rest on the barbell.
- For balance, the feet should not be too narrow or widened approximately shoulder-width apart.
- Make sure the legs, waist, and head remain in a state of straight. Bend your forearm and upper arm to a 90-degree angle then push it up while taking a breath. As the body is lowered breathing slowly
- To get the benefits of push-ups do regularly morning and afternoon. Do not forget to keep warming up before starting a push-up session.